Mediterranean Bison Bowl
Are you looking for a lighter meal full of nutrients? This bowl is packed with flavour and nutrients and keeps your feeling full throughout the day. You can easily alter this recepie for vegetables that you have in your fridge! Missing your carbs? Pair this bowl with a pita bread.
- 1 lbs Ground bison
- 2 tsp Fresh or dried dill
- 2 tsp Fresh or dried oregano
- 1 Red onion, diced
- 1 Bell pepper, diced
- 2 Small zucchini, diced
- 4 cups Spinach
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Tzatziki
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute ground bison in pan over a medium heat until cooked through.
- Add diced onion, zucchini, bell pepper, and continue to saute for 5 minutes.
- Season will dill, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste
- Serve on a bed of spinach with feta cheese and tzatziki
Pro tip: Add Kalamata olives as an extra toppingÂ