Bison brisket topped with bacon and smoked for a rich flavour
- 5.5 lbs Bison brisket
- 1 lbs Bacon
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups Coca Cola
- 2 cups Broth
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- Marinade brisket for 24 hours prior to smoking.
- Preheat grill to 220, fill water pan and place in smoker
- Wrap briskets in bacon
- Place briskets on grill, lower to 180 degrees
- Smoke for 45 min
- Pull out and wrap in butcher paper or foil, add quarter cup of vinegar/broth brine
- Continue to smoke for 3-4 hours until it reaches internal temperature of 170
- Remove briskets from smoker and let rest for 30 minutes before serving.